Life is not a destination; rather it is a journey... Herein are memorable (or not so memorable) moments of my journey. Enjoy.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas??
Although I don't enjoy the snow as much as Verlin did, I must admit that it is a bit disconcerting that we are 2 weeks away from Christmas Eve and the ground, at least in American Fork, is very non-white as these photos taken today will confirm. My morning walks are quite cool (high 20's) but otherwise enjoyable. I don't know how much snow will fall in the next week or so but it looks like Heidi is bringing a change with her when she comes Saturday. We are supposed to have an increased chance of rain/snow and then snow showers for most of the next ten days. Maybe it will be a White Christmas after all.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grandma
Now...
Colleen (Teeny)
Then...
3 comments:
We are hoping for a white Christmas as well. When I asked Carter what he wanted to bring to Utah he replied, "A carrot and 2 raisins." When I asked him why he needed those things he said it was for his snowman face. So I think he will be pretty disapointed if there is no snow.
I would love to see some snow when we come, I just hope it holds off while we are traveling. Did I mention we decided to drive instead of fly since the party has been moved up a few hours.
camden and sydney are counting on snow....we have to build a snowman they say.
keep our fingers crossed!
Post a Comment