Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More on Memorial Day

I was glad that we went to the cemetery on Saturday because the weather was very rainy here most of Monday. When I went for my walk this Tuesday morning the cemetery was beautiful with the addition of the flowers that brave souls put on the graves on a rainy Monday. Additionally, the City had put flags along the veteran's row so I had to get a few more pictures to share.

When I was previewing the pictures that we took on Saturday, I noticed the play of light on some of the photos and teasingly told the kids that Verlin was in some of the pictures. They were curious so I showed them the photos that had captured the light rays. Interestingly enough, this morning when I took these additional photos, again light played a part in a couple of the pictures. I personally like the idea that Verlin may be hovering near.

2 comments:

Andrew and Melissa said...

Beautiful pictures!

Andrew and Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Grandma

Grandma
Now...

Colleen (Teeny)

Colleen (Teeny)
Then...