Taylor's Grandpa and Grandma Leishman and the Leishman aunts and uncles and cousins and Kaden had their family Labor Day campout this weekend. Even though some of them had the chance to see Taylor before they went, they came over as soon as they got home Sunday from camping so they could hold Taylor. Then they went home and cleaned up and came over a couple hours later to help celebrate Kaden's 9th birthday. Taylor was passed around again and everyone enjoyed holding her.
See more pictures.
6 comments:
She is Adorable! She looks very mature for a newborn! Way To go Sonia and Shane!
She is SO cute! We can't wait to meet her in person.
What a beautiful baby! We love all her hair. Thanks for the pictures, we couldn't wait! We hope everyone contiues to do well!
She is beautiful. I was wondering this morning when I would get to see pictures of her.
She is such a cute little girl! I must admit, I got a little teary-eyed when I saw the photos and saw Shane and Sonia providing loving affection to her. Congratulations! I am so excited for you Shane and Sonia!
she is a very pretty baby! we can't wait to meet her! congratulations
lora
Post a Comment